Do you want your website to rank? If yes then it is very important for you to know the significance of the following SEO ranking factors. SEO or search engine optimization plays a very significant role in any website ranking without proper SEO it would be very difficult for a particular website to rank. If the website does not rank well in the search engines, the website will miss out on traffic and even leads.
Keep in mind that without the right SEO ranking, it would be very difficult for you to have the best success or reach potential leads that your website needs. Your website will just die naturally for the reason that it was not given the right chance to shine. Read on to discover how you can effectively determine the factors that you have to consider in order succeed in SEO.
On Page Optimization
The page must be optimized in order to make sure that it is search engine-friendly website. There are several ways on how you can able to optimize the page. If your page is effectively optimize then you can successfully assure that your site will be visible on the web.
- Keyword in the Title – One of the most relevant in search engine is the title meta tag. The tag is important as it provides comprehensive information regarding the page content description. Search engine also uses it in order to display the title on the search result as well. Of course the use of the right keyword is imperative in the search engine. Ideally, the keyword must be placed at the start of the tittle. When the pages are optimized this way, it offers great ranks that it will needed.
- Description Tag Keyword – It would be best also if there’s description tag and the right keywords must be used as well. This is something that is used by most website owners because they know the significance of using this tool to make sure that that the website will have a better ranking.
- Keywords in H1 (Headings) – Aside from using the keyword on the body, it’s also very ideal if you can put the keywords in the heading. This is relevant factor to consider when creating a website. This is something that the web owner must keep in mind as they put the relevant keywords in the entire body of the article.
- Length of Content – Another aspect that you have to remember when you are creating content is to make sure that is lengthy enough. A short content is not useful for the reason that Google search engine usually looks for a content that is informative and authoritative.
- Image Optimization – The content are not just the ones that can be optimized, even the images are also helpful when it comes in helping the website to get the right ranking in search engine. It would be essential that you can put some description on images as this will provide a relevant signal to provide great information that is useful.
- Keyword within URL – It would be beneficial also if you can add the keywords within the URL. Through this way, the web can receive the right optimization it requires to gain the right success.
- Outbound Links – When you link your page into an authoritative page, it primarily sends trust signals to Google. This is a very effective aspect that you need to remember as the Google will consider your site as a more trusted one.
There are also several factors that one needs to know as they can play a very good role in the websites visibility:
- Server Location – When a certain server of the web is located in a certain region or country then some SEO experts believe that it plays a very useful ticket.
- Sitemap – When you have a sitemap, it effectively helps the search engine to successfully index all the pages on the website. This is also considered as one of the most effective and simplest means to tell search engine the details about your website.
- Domain Trust – Domain trust is something that you need to consider if you really want your website to succeed. Meaning to say, it is very ideal if your site has a good trust because it will surely pay off If the level of trust is high.
- Mobile Optimized Web – As more and more people are using mobile to browse the internet, it would be best if your web is optimized in mobile. This is because if your web is optimized then you can always guarantee that your website will have a good ranking.
- Google Webmasters Tool – If your website is effectively verified by the Google, it will surely help your site to gain the best ticket to have higher ranking.
Off Page Factors
When ranking the pages, Google also looks for additional factors that can be a very helpful way to gain the perfect means to gain the right success.
- Linking Domain Numbers – Domain linking is also one of the most useful methods as well to have a higher ranking in search engine. For an instance if there are high number of domain that is linked into your site then you can surely have higher chance to get great ranking from the search engine.
- Link Relevancy – If your site is linked to a more highly relevant page then you can surely guarantee that you can receive a good amount of rating from Google especially if your page is linked to a highly trusted and relevant site.
Appearance of the Website
Highly colorful images and animations in website are not useful as they will just make your website run poorly. This will not help you get the right ranking you need as the users will just ignore your site because it doesn’t run well. Additionally, it would be excellent also if you will make sure that your background color will be just available in white or light colors to allow you to use dark colored text.
There you have it, above are some of the things that you have to consider if you want your site to be noticed by the Google.